Space-saving 600 volt, 30 amp molded-case fuse blocks with side barriers for isolation. Class CC blocks and Midget blocks are identical except Class CC blocks incorporate a rejection feature to assure proper fusing.
- Rejection feature — Class CC fuse blocks have a rejection feature which prevents the insertion of fuses with lower interrupting rating or voltage ratings. Class CC fuses are rated 600 volts and have an interrupting rating of 200,000 amperes. Midget fuse voltage ratings vary and their interrupting rating may be as low as 10,000 amperes. Note that Class CC fuses may be used in Midget fuse blocks, but Midget fuses cannot be used in Class CC blocks.
- High-strength materials — Class CC and Midget fuse blocks are molded of high-strength, high temperature material to minimize block breakage during handling and installation, as well as damage due to heat.
- Reduced resistance, less heat — High conductivity, one-piece copper alloy fuse clips have lower resistance than traditional two-piece brass or phosphor bronze fuse clips. . . minimizes heat rise and watts loss within the fuse block.
- Gangable — Interlocking fuse blocks allow ganging to produce a fuse block with any number of poles.
- Flexible terminal arrangements — 30A Class CC and Midget fuse blocks are available with type C box lug, type SQ screw, or type PQ pressure plate terminals. Type SQ terminals have binding-head screws, while type PQ terminals have captive pressure plates. Both terminal types can accommodate side- or top- mounted quick-connect terminals. This flexibility allows the accommodation of most needs and reduces part inventory requirements.
L60060C 60A fuse blocks have patented integral DIN rail adapters which allow direct mounting to 35mm “hat” type DIN rails.
- DIN rail mountable — FBDIN1 adapters permit snap-mounting Littelfuse Class CC and Midget 30 amp fuse blocks directly to standard or low profile 35mm symmetrical “hat” and 32mm asymmetrical DIN rails. Patented DIN rail adapters snap securely to Littelfuse fuse blocks and to DIN rails without tools. They can be readily removed from rails by lifting the disconnect tab.
60A CC fuse blocks are available with type C box lug terminals